There's a time and a place for your "fast clothes," but riding for fun and adventure isn't one of them. Specialized can't think of any other way to put it, but sometimes you just want to wear a fashionable yet comfortable sweater. And when it comes to mating comfort with utility and performance, nothing beats their Utility Merino Sweater. It's made from the drirelease Merino with FreshGuard material, which allows for nice insulating warmth, natural odor protection, and efficient moisture transfer. In other words, this isn't merely a fashion statement, this sweater is performance driven. Specialized also thought of the small stuff with some amazing touches like quilted shoulder details to relieve some of the load when wearing a backpack. So pack-up those panniers—we're going on an adventure.
- Drirelease Merino with FreshGuard naturally insulates for warmth, neutralizes odor, and wicks away moisture to keep you dry.
- One chest and one rear pocket stow ride essentials, while a reflective trim increases your visibility to motorists in low-light conditions.
- Nine-inch front zipper allows on-the-fly ventilation and fit adjustment.
- Quilted shoulder detail adds a pop of style, while slightly increasing comfort when worn in conjunction with a backpack.
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|
|Black / Medium||888818022298||64916-1203||61990|