Find a steady speed with Serfas' Pacer tire. The slick tread and long-wearing rubber compound make this an optimal choice for an all-around, durable pavement tire.
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 14 x 2.125
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
When minimizing weight is vitally important, rely on Vittoria's Latex Inner Tubes. - 85 grams - Latex tube - 51mm valve stem with removable core
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
Pursue your cycling passion with Serfas' Chase tire. This great all-around pavement tire features a long-wearing rubber compound for miles of fast, fun riding.
• Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
• Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.75
• Trail/road tire with raised center, assertive lateral lugs • Wire bead • Size: 700 x 38c
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
Multi-use designed tire — great for urban assault, street, or park riding and great as a dirt jumper. Found mainly on Kenda's K-Generation tires, SRC (Standard Rubber Compound) combines the best attributes of low rolling resistance, extreme durability, and tread longevity into one universal package…
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
With a slick tread in the center and small knobs on the outside, Serfas' Deputy tire is ready to report for duty. It's made of a long-wearing rubber compound, so it's built to last.
Mountain bike tires: there's a new boss in town. Serfas' Sheriff tire is made from a long-wearing rubber compound and features a great small-knob tread pattern to give you traction on paths, trails, and city streets as well.
The streets, the skate park, and the dirt jumps are where Specialized's fast-rolling Compound Street Tire excels. Its side treads hook up and the center section rolls fast. The rounded profile delivers awesome speed and control, while the deep inverted tread offers top-notch traction.
Versatility is the strong suit of Specialized's Crossroads Tire. Its continuous center tread feels great on the road, while its side knobs grip great in the dirt, making it the ideal tire for bike paths, pavement and dirt roads. Plus, the Crossroads features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for…
Quicker cross-country riding starts with Specialized's Fast Trak LK Sport Tire. It's light, offers low rolling resistance and features a high-volume casing for a plush ride and pinch-flat protection. Short, closely spaced center knobs with ramped edges keep you cruising fast and the durable tread…
Specialized's Hemisphere Tire is a great value for your bike. Its large volume provides comfort on bumpy surfaces, while the unique tread pattern offers solid traction and rolls quick on both pavement and dirt alike. Plus, it features Specialized's Flak Jacket technology for great flat protection.
Little ones who've always wanted to shred like World Cup racers can now do so with this 20- and 24-inch Renegade Sport. The new Renegade Sport mimics the tread pattern of Specialized's World-Cup-winning Renegade, with perfectly tuned knob heights for high speeds, plus cornering traction and braking…
When your ride varies from skate parks to city streets, and usually ends with a session at the trails, the Rhythm Lite is the obvious tire of choice. A fast-rolling center section keeps things moving, while slightly larger and deeper shoulder knobs provide enhanced traction in the dirt. - Casing:…
If your burgeoning rider is looking for a cool new tire, be sure to check out Specialized's Rhythm Lite. It features a tightly packed center tread for low rolling resistance and larger shoulder knobs for outstanding cornering grip.